Elephant Robotics®Robotic module
Quickly build personalized collaborative robot for industrial, commercial,
educational and scientific research fields
Cost-effectiveness   •   High reliability   •   Flexible customization
Elephant Robotics®Robotic module is a cost-effective and highly reliable robotic module launched by Elephant Robotics to provide flexible and customized solutions for clients in different scenarios. Users can configure personalized robot arms easily (quickly) according to the demands of the actual industrial, scientific research, educational, commercial fields and others, so that the practicality and cost-effectiveness of the robot can be effectively improved. In the meanwhile, Elephant Robotics® will provide on-stop service, including consulting, design, manufacturing, usage guidance, post-maintenance guidance, etc.
Multiple scenarios   •   flexible customization
Widely applied in R&D
Support for EtherCAT and CANopen communication protocols and most of mainstream robot controllers. Widely used in education, scientific research and automation research in various industries.
Easily build your own
The assembly process no longer involves complicated parts assembly and wiring. A 6-axis robot can be completed quickly in only 2-3h.
Multiple options for automatic production
Co-bots of different specifications can be flexibly customized according to the specific application, which is cost-effective and can effectively improve the practical rate of the robot arm in the actual automation application.
Help you achieve automation, improve your productivity, quality and safety level in a timely and cost-cutting manner.
Electromagnetic friction disc braking
- Good safety, stop immediately after power failure, no brake clearance, instant lockup, no shaking when starting and stopping.
- Compact structure, high braking torque density per unit volume.
- Good stability, small braking torque drop after over 10,000 braking tests.
Absolute value encoder
- High resolution of 19Bits, more precise control
- Multi-turn counting, can infinitely rotate under the condition of no line in central through-hole, and the working range is wider
- No batteries, worry-free air transport, fast delivery
Frameless torque motor
- High power density per unit volume, peak torque of 0.6-6.5N.m for series motor
- A weight of 0.135kg for stator and rotor
- Equipped with non-contact digital Hall Sensor, good speed control and fast dynamic response
- Rotor anti-rust treatment for long service life
- Design of internal double support bearing, high bearing capacity of bending moment and long service life
- Closed structure for center threading applications
- Smooth torque output, low noise, small vibration and stable performance
Joint Module Models
More Choices   •   More Flexible Application
Elephant Robotics®Robotic module includes 2 series , namely MC series without shell and MS series with official shell. Users can not only choose MC series to customize the robot arm shell according to their actual needs and appearance preference, so as to get a more flexible and free customization experience; they can also choose MS series, the official shell version of elephant robot, with exquisite workmanship,which makes co-bot customization more time saving and easy.
|Hollow hole size||mm||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5||12|
|Motion range of module||°||±360|
|Brake type||–||Spring-actuated brake|
|Reduction speed ratio||–||101||101||101||101||161|
|Repeatable peak bending moment||N.m||40||70||140||240||460|
|Momentary peak bending moment||N.m||80||140||280||480||900|
|Communication protocol||CoE（Canopen on EtherCAT）|
|Incremental encoder resolution||P/R||20000|
|Absolute encoder resolution||Bits||19|
|Absolute encoder accuracy||°||±0.025|
|Absolute encoder repeatability||°||0.0007|
|Working Condition Parameters|
|Working environment temperature||℃||0~+50|