myCobot-Pi six-axis collaborative robot is a multi-functional and lightweight intelligent robotic arm designed & developed by Elephant Robotics. It belongs to the "myCobot series" products and adopts a Raspberry Pi microprocessor. It is one of Elephant Robotics’ core robot for the robot and artificial intelligence education ecology.
myCobot-Pi has a net weight of 850g, a payload of 250g, and a working range of 280mm. It is compact but powerful. It has rich software and hardware interaction methods and diversified compatible expansion interfaces. It supports multi-platform secondary development and effectively helps users to achieve Multi-scene application development. Japanese users are recommended to use KSY's UNI345-1238.
myCobot V.S myCobot-Pi
|myCobot-Pi||myCobot - M5|
|Robot Parameter||working range||280mm||280mm|
|Hardware Parameter||SOC||Broadcom BCM2711||Esp32|
|CPU||1.5GHz Quad-core||240MHz Dual-core|
|USB||USB3.0 x2; USB2.0 x2||Type-C x1|
|Display||No||2 inches IPS screen|
|HDMI port||microHDMI x2||No|
|Software Platform||-||Work Independently||Connect with PC|
|Blocky Programming||built-in||M5 UIFlow|
|Camera adaptation||Any Camera||M5-StickV|
Unlimited potential with Raspberry Pi ecology
- Raspberry Pi 4B, 1.5GHz 4-core microprocessor, running on Debian/Ubuntu platform
- Support 4 USB, 2 HDMI, standardized GPIO interface
Built-in ROS & Blocky programming
- Built-in ROS simulation manipulator operating state, super scalability
- blocky visual programming, while supporting general Python software interface
Image recognition with multiple end-effectors
- Comes with image recognition algorithm can work with variety of cameras.
- Independently match different accessories such as display, gripper suction pump, etc.,
- Realize more application scenarios.
Unique industrial design, extremely compact
- Integrated design, the body structure is compact, and the net weight is only 850g, super convenient to carry
- Modular design, few spare parts, low maintenance cost, quick disassembly and replacement, realizing plug and play
High configuration, with Lego interface
- Contains 6 high-performance servo motors, fast response, small inertia, smooth rotation
- The base and the end are equipped with Lego component interfaces, easier for the development of various micro-embedded equipment
myStudio is a one-stop platform for robots of myRobot/myCobot.
The main functions of myStudio are: 1) Update the firmware; 2) Provide video tutorials on how to use the robot; 3) Provide maintenance and repair information (such as video tutorials, Q&A, etc.).
Elephant Robotics are targeted at robotic collaboration applications, making “my-series” product line.
myCobot is compact but powerful, can not only be matched with a variety of end effectors to adapt to different kinds of application scenarios also support the secondary development of multi-platform software to meet the needs of various scenarios such as scientific research and education, smart home, light industry and commercial applications.
myCobot can take the bread out of the microwave and put it on the plate
Perfect helper for the studio
As a “third hand” to deliver tools
Teaching assistant: Simulating industrial robot sorting and handling
Combined with M5 StickT, an infrared thermal imager, myCobot can sense human body temperature
Step to step guidance
Related introductions of Product Feature
This manual describes the precautions for proper installation and use of myCobot.
Detailed video tutorials could help you easily start the journey of using collaborative robots!
We look forward to communicating with you.