Return service is limited to goods not opened within 7 days after the receipt date of logistics of the products. The freight or other risks incurred in return shall be borne by the customer.
Customers should provide the purchasing invoice and warranty card as the warranty certification when a warranty is being asked.
Elephant Robotics will be responsible for the hardware faults of products caused by the normal using during the warranty period.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase or the receipt date of the logistics.
The faulty parts from the products will be owned by Elephant Robotics, and the appropriate cost will be charged if necessary.
If you need to apply for warranty service, please contact our customer service first to confirm the detailed information. The following is warranty terms of detailed components:
Note: If there is a conflict with the Product Brochure, the User Manual shall prevail.
|Warranty Period||Warranty Services|
|≤1 months||Elephant Robotics offers a free new sever motor and bear the freight.|
|1-3 months||Elephant Robotics offers a free new sever motor, customs shall bear the freight.|
|≥3 months||Customers need to buy it themselves.|
Electrical Parts（M5 Hardware）
|Warranty Period||Warranty Services|
|≤3 months||Customers need to send it back after disassembly, Elephant Robotics shall send a new one for free and bear the freight out and home.|
|3-6 months||Customers need to send it back after disassembly and bear the freight out and home, Elephant Robotics shall send a new one for free.|
|≥6 months||Customers need to buy it themselves.|
Structure Parts, including Shell Parts
|≤1 years||Elephant Robotics offers free new components once, customs shall bear the freight.|
|≥1 years||Customers need to buy it themselves.|
During the warranty period of the delivered product, the company only repairs the malfunctions that occur during normal use of the robot for free. However, in the following cases, the customer will be charged for repairs (even during the warranty period):
- Damage or malfunction caused by incorrect use and improper use different from the manual.
- Failure caused by unauthorized disassembly by the customer.
- Damage caused by improper adjustment or unauthorized repairs.
- Damage caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods.
please strictly follow the instructions in this manual and related manual to operate the robot.
|Joint||Range of Motion/Angle|
|Joint 1||-165 ~ +165|
|Joint 2||-165 ~ +165|
|Joint 3||-165 ~ +165|
|Joint 4||-165 ~ +165|
|Joint 5||-165 ~ +165|
|Joint 6||-175 ~ +175|
- After we receive myCobot, we should pay attention to the limit of each joint of myCobot, and the rotation angle of each axis cannot exceed its own maximum physical limit.
- It should be turned at a small angle and gently. After reaching the limit, you should not continue turning.
- Be careful not to touch the robot arm itself when the joint is running so as not to knock it out.
Connectivity issues (November 2020 batch)
Problem description: when the arm suddenly loses force and can not be driven, open the J5 joint shell to check whether the connection line is off, then need to cut off the longer pin, attach insulation tape and then put back to the steering gear, and cover the cover plate. **Replacement steps
- Need to remove back cover housing
- Cable adjustment and adhesive tape Youtube-video link: https://youtu.be/1wq0kTJVqw4
Youtube-[Video Link: https://youtu.be/wHzFsExkYrE]
- Prepare the items as shown, loosen the screws of the corresponding shell, force properly, and gently remove the shell from the left and right.
- After removing the shell, check that there is no damage inside, you can install the new shell.
- l Fasten the new shell, the shell and the manipulator have a clear touch, after fastening, the screws are placed and tightened to complete the shell removal.
- Burning calibration on myStudio
- When the zero position of the manipulator is aligned with the zero position calibration groove of each joint
- Adjust the zero position calibration groove manually and press the A key (leftmost, set the steering gear zero) to calibrate each joint in turn
- After calibration, the basic screen will show that all steering gear bits have been set.
- Press the B key (middle key) to test the steering gear, the test is finished and the correction is over.
- If not, press the C key (right-click) to reset the steering gear zero and repeat the above steps.